Problems and Solutions 1


Q & A at the first phase of choosing this project.

me: mummy, can you turn up the volume of tv?
mom: it's too loud for me. plus, the surrounding will become too noisy. you might disturb other people's chatting in this house.
me: (disappointed) but that's my favorite show. 
mom: go and get your own tv
meTV Baby emoticon
***

TV Baby emoticon Go and get my own tv? Instead of 'go and get my own tv', why not I go and get my own volume control? Control whatever louder volume I want by using a distance without disturb others?

TV Baby emoticon - do some research about audio and distance

TV Baby emoticon - non stop researching day and night

TV Baby emoticon - and finally.. 

Yes! Infrared Audio Headphone Link for TV can help me to make my dream come true. I can control the volume myself by using the distance and apply some knowledge of electronics. Mom, I will show you how to 'go and get my own tv' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Comment Here ^^